REGISTRATION - How to participate
There are 3 different ways you can register to the Festival:
1) “Homenaje – Performance Student” (free-pass) (registration form)
2) “Homenaje - Auditor Student” (registration form)
1) “Homenaje – Performance Student” (free-pass): € 300,00
It is a “free-pass” for all activities and it provides a full attendance for the whole duration of the Festival, including convivial events.
Registration is open to a maximum of 18 performance students and the cost includes:
• Active participation in n. 2 masterclasses (1 hour each, with 2 different teachers, of your choice, availability permitting);
• Free admission to all other masterclasses as an auditor student;
• Free admission to all concerts and conferences;
• Dinners with musicians after their concerts.
• • Issue of certificate of participation as active student at the Festival and at the 2 masterclasses
• • Participation in the selection for a Scholarship.
• • Participation in the selection for the opening performance at one of the concert of the IV edition of the Festival.
Accommodation and all other meals are not included.
HOW TO APPLY TO “HOMENAJE – PERFORMANCE STUDENT”:
Deadline: 16th July 2023
A maximum of 18 performance students will be selected, who will be assigned 2 lessons with 2 teachers each. The students will need to fill this form (click to download) in, and they will be able to specify who they would like to have the lessons with; together with it, you are required to attach a CV and the link to a short video of your playing (5-10 minutes long, unedited and not older than 1 year: this does not need to be made specifically for this application). Successful candidates will be selected by a judging panel: candidates will be informed of the result of their application and of the assigned teachers as soon as possible. The jury will try its best to meet each candidate’s preference, although this may not always be possible. In this case, the jury will assign students to teachers depending on the available time for each teacher, and trying its best to make everyone as happy as possible.
The results will be announced a few days after the deadline (16th July) by email and successful applicants will need to complete payment by 31h July in order to confirm their participation in the Festival.
2) “Homenaje - Auditor Student”: € 150,00
This is a discounted subscription for students who do not want to take lessons during the masterclasses (or who are not selected for them) and it allows to attend all 6 of them (36 lessons in total) with a reduced price and it includes:
• Free admission to all the masterclasses;
• Free admission to all the conferences;
• Issuance of certificate of participation in the masterclasses as an auditor student.
The admission to each masterclasses (with no subscription) costs € 30,00
The concert of Nati/Fiumara (Guitar&Piano Duo), in collaboration with Festival Pianistico Bartolomeo Cristofori (Barco Teatro, 16th Sept, 11.30 pm) is out of the subscription and it is subject to Festival Cristofori ticket prices (please check its website) .
CONCERTS AND CONFERENCES
How to participate and how to book
It is also possible to attend only single concerts and conferences by booking online.
• For concerts, booking and purchasing tickets is always mandatory (except for “Homenaje Performance Student” and “Homenaje Audience” subscriptions) and the reservation is confirmed at the time of online purchase, until seats are available. Full price ticket is € 15,00; reductions for students: € 7,00
• For conferences, the admission is free but booking is mandatory, until seats are available.
In order to host the Festival members in the most comfortable and pleasheap partnered accommodation as soon as possible.